Digitize complex government processes, end to end
Part of the CityBase Serve product suite, Case Management is a robust, flexible solution that helps government agencies deliver consistent and easy to use services. Quickly and easily integrate with other systems, and digitize every step of even the most complex workflow and approval processes. Automate common back-office tasks, track all activities related to a case at a glance, and simplify complex multi-step processes like business permitting.
An intuitive user interface lets staff:
- Easily evaluate and approve request submissions, with automated workflows.
- Manage applications through the life cycle, and easily collaborate with colleagues.
- Increase transparency and accountability among staff by auditing the log of all activity pertaining to a particular business, request, or workflow.
- Keep applicants in the know at every stage of the process by enabling automatic messaging for status updates and approvals.
- Send additional forms to move people proactively through a complex process.
- Case History - see what actions have been taken surrounding a person's request, including which forms have already been submitted
- Shortcuts - create automatic shortcuts to automatically assign cases to departments or team members based on responses and more
- Approval Routing - allow teams/departments to review in parallel or sequence
- Approval Criteria - prompt the right teams to take the right actions
- Hide Sensitive Fields - ensure that only the right reviewers see sensitive fields
- Edits/Re-submission - give permissions to respondents to make changes
- Messages - send messages to respondents and create message templates
- Reporting - view the data that shows how you are progressing to your goals