Cowlines is a FREE multimodal transportation app that integrates public transit, bikeshare, carshare, rideshare & taxis into a single trip.
Cowlines is the first FREE multi-modal transportation App with over 250 integrated providers that combines:
- public transit
- bike share programs
- car share companies
- ride share companies
into a single trip, with the goal of reducing GHG emissions in cities.
The app allows users to customize their trips by mode of transport, maximum walking time or even disabled routes.
For every trip, the app provides:
- total trip cost
- total door-to-door trip time
- total CO2 emissions
- compares with the equivalent private vehicle trip
- step-by-step directions to the destination
- logs every trip in the user’s profile
Cowlines is being beta-tested in Vancouver, Canada during March. It will be available to the public in the App Store in Vancouver during April. By July, it will be deployed across most large US & Canadian urban centres integrating over 250 transportation providers, including Uber & Lyft.
Available on Android during 2018.
#SmarterTogether #smartcities #maas #integratedtransport
- FREE iOS Multimodal transportation App, for iPhone 6 or higher with iOS 11 or newer
- Trip-planning & routing
- Public transit, bike share, car share, ride share and taxis integrated into a single trip
- Total cost, time & CO2 provider for every trip, and direct comparison to equivalent private vehicle trip
- Fully customizable user profile
- 250+ integrated transportation providers
- Available in Vancouver, Canada in April 2018. Most large urban centres across US & Canada by July 2018 (complete list to be published soon)
- Door-to-door multi-modal anonymized data access
- English only