FREE cloud-based digital tools to help local governments organize their response to COVID-19
To assist local governments across the country during this unprecedented crisis, GovPilot is offering ten FREE cloud-based tools to help ALL local governments nationally organize their response and enable non-essential employees to work remotely.
The software is intuitive, easy to use, and access to it has been designed to be implemented quickly within minutes of account activation.
Free modules available to local governments to deploy in the fight against COVID-19:
- Coronavirus related receipting & expense tracking for FEMA reimbursement
- Coronavirus Drive-Through Testing Resident Registration
- Volunteer Registration Module
- GIS Digital Map
- Report-a-Concern via the GovAlert mobile App
- Work Orders
- Open Records Requests (FOIA & OPRA)
- IT Ticketing
- Contract Tracking
- Vehicles & Equipment Management