24/7 self-service kiosks for government and utilities
CityBase kiosks are powered by the PCI Level-1 compliant CityBase payment platform. This takes clients out of PCI scope for card payments made on kiosks by using cellular modems for all internet connectivity. All kiosk software is cloud-based and can accommodate payments from different government and utility departments on the same machine. Kiosks accept cash, check, and credit and debit cards.
“It’s a very quick transaction. The receipts print faster, the kiosks accept cash better than they did on our old kiosks. Customers really appreciate the convenience.”
- City Utilities of Springfield
We offer various self-service kiosk models, including indoor and outdoor machines. Outdoor kiosks can be installed as a walk-up or drive-through kiosk.
- Fully cloud-hosted application in Amazon’s cloud
- Complete PCI Level 1 compliant, SOC 1, and SOC 2 certified payment solution. Including annual, independent audits to maintain certification.
- Cradlepoint Cellular Router Device to ensure no payment data traverses your network
- Cellular Data Plan Included
- Antivirus, security and software updates Included
- Real-time transaction level reporting and analytics
- Casino-grade cash acceptor
- High volume cash box (2,200 banknote capacity)
- Large format 22” vertical capacitive touch screen with tempered protecting glass
- KABA MAS electronic safe lock
- Kiosk branding to include logo, colors, image
- ADA compliant design24x7 customer support
- Real-time monitoring of software and all hardware components
- Option to add multiple account lookup types supported (account number, service address, barcode)