24/7 self-service options for in-person payments
Powered by CityBase Pay, CityBase kiosks give residents unprecedented in-person access to city services. Allow residents to pay common fees like water bills, licenses, parking tickets, permit fees, property and business taxes, and more.
Place CityBase kiosks in distributed, publicly accessible locations throughout the city to free up cashier resources and reduce security checkpoint volume at payment centers and high traffic city facilities. Industry-leading, PCI-compliant, indoor and outdoor kiosks mean you can provide 24/7, multilingual customer service, with no upfront costs to install.
The research-driven kiosk interface provides clear language, high-contrast visuals, and consistent information display help populations with low-literacy skills or vision impairments to easily complete kiosk transactions.
The average transaction time on a CityBase kiosk is less than one minute for cash, and 25 seconds for card payments.
- Easy-to-use CityBase kiosks speed transaction times to less than a minute on average
- Research-driven user interface
- Improved 24/7 customer service
- Take card, check, or cash
- Multiple indoor and outdoor kiosk models
- Highly visual instructions are simple for all customers, including those with vision impairments and low levels of literacy
- EMV, PCI Level-1 compliant
- Reduce foot traffic and wait times
- Handle multiple services and payments in one place
- Integrate directly with customer information systems (CIS) and other systems for robust reporting and reconciliation
- Sensitive information stays safe because it isn’t stored