Lotik's clamp-on water flow sensors provide "point-of-use" water monitoring to track usage and detect plumbing risks before they happen.
POINT-OF-USE WATER MONITORING
Lotik's sensors are installed wherever water is used to detect fixture, appliance, and apartment level water usage and leaks.
- Reduces liability associated with water damage and insurance claims.
- Lightweight and low-cost hardware provides a simple payback within 2 to 3 years.
- Adheres to environmental green building criteria.
- Early identification of problems prevents damage and allows for preventive maintenance.
- Anonymous usage reports can decrease consumption, saving money and water.
- When the entire building reduces consumption nobody gets stuck with high water bills.
NO PLUMBER REQUIRED
- Sensors can be installed in minutes.
- Low-profile design provides a discrete installation.
- All system components are water, humidity and tamper proof.
REAL-TIME WATER INTELLIGENCE
Customers benefit from easy to understand data about how much water is being used. Lōtik sensors can be configured to send customizable and automated notifications and alerts for high usage, leaks, and burst pipes.
Lotik provides "point-of-use" water monitoring wherever water is used. Unlike traditional flow meters, installation is a snap. Sensors clamp-on to the outside of pipes, and instantly transmit data so that you receive real-time water intelligence.
Customers benefit from easy to understand data about how much water is being used and where water demand is greatest. Lōtik may be configured to send customizable and automated notifications and alerts for high usage, leaks, and burst pipes.