Lotik’s smart system of clip-on wireless sensors provides "point-of-use" water monitoring to track usage and detect leaks.
Lotik provides water monitoring as a service.
Lōtik sensors clamp onto pipes and plumbing fixtures to detect water flow and identify leaks.
Data is collected using LoRaWAN and sent to the cloud the for analysis. Most deployments only need one or two LoRa gateways.
Lotik uses proprietary algorithms to continually understand flow, detect anomalies, and increase savings by letting you know the second there's a problem.
Data may be accessed any time via a dashboard to access real-time water data or an API for you to integrate your water data in your own app.
No Tools Required
Sensors can be installed in minutes. No tools required. All sensor components are water, humidity and tamper-proof. Lotik's discreet, low-profile design fades into the existing aesthetic.
Lōtik customers benefit from easy to understand data about when water is used, where it is used, and advanced notification of water leaks.
Customers can configure Lōtik to send customizable text or email alerts for high water usage, water leaks, and burst pipes. Lōtik sensors may be installed wherever water is used.
- Early identification of problems prevents water damage and allows for preventive maintenance.
- Anonymous usage reports can decrease consumption, saving money & water.
- When the entire building reduces consumption, nobody gets stuck with high water bills.
- Reduce liability associated with water damage and insurance claims.
- Adheres to environmental green building criteria for water sub-monitoring.
Stop leaky toilets and reduce wasted water, saving money on operating costs.