Simple web-based platform for cities and counties to manage safe truck driving on their roadways
We are offering our truck permit solution at no cost to all public agencies impacted by COVID-19.
Freight traffic is as essential for homes and businesses as ever. But even as priorities are shifting, cities must still ensure that trucks stick to designated routes' so that they don't disrupt communities or damage cities' roadways due to their excessive size and weight.
ClearRoad's Municipal Truck Permitting Platform is designed to reduce the time and costs of managing oversize and overweight trucks for cities and counties. With advanced features like a web interface accessible anywhere, on any device, cloud-based hosting for 99.9% uptime, and automated routing based on truck size and weight, ClearRoad's platform is optimized for city staff and fleet managers alike.
- Online, fully digitized permitting platform for oversize & overweight load trucks
- Compatibility with California truck permit comes standard. Other states in the pipeline
- Separate digital interfaces & forms for fleets, city managers, and enforcement
- Platform accessible via web browser on desktop, tablet, or smartphone
- Simple permit administration with real-time notifications
- Automated truck routing based on load characteristics
- In-vehicle permit compliance app for police officers, accessible 24/7
ClearRoad's Municipal Freight Permitting Platform saves staff time, reduces errors, and ensures continuity of service. But don’t take our word for it: “ClearRoad’s platform turned permit processing that previously required an hour or more of my time into something I can turn around in as little as five minutes. And I can approve a permit from my phone or anywhere” - Eliza Villaluz, Fremont Transportation Engineering Department