The NearSky™ platform enables a city to monitor, meter, manage and monetize the streetlight and assets affixed to or near the light pole.
The NearSky™ platform consists of an edge-based processing, power, data and communications hub called the NearSky™ 360 and a set of scalable data streaming and device management services called NearSky StreetVibe™. The NearSky 360 is mounted on a luminaire via the 7-pin NEMA socket and joins the lighting control network through its paired streetlight controller. It leverages edge computing to minimize dependence on communication links, reduce cloud infrastructure communication and processing costs, enabling autonomous operation at the pole. The StreetVibe cloud system is designed to support integration with multiple central management systems, leveraging industry standards to ensure data integrity and availability. End-to-end two-way supervision, local configuration, edge processing, predictive analytics, content syndication, role- and attribute-based access control, active monitoring and alerting, and disaster recovery provide a robust enterprise class Smart City infrastructure.
· iMX6 series based Solo processor 1GB internal RAM 2GB SLC eMMC flash
· AC input 85-264V, 50/60 Hz (metered)
· Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) (backhaul)
· Bluetooth (4.0+EDR) (local)
· 1x 10/100 base-T POE+
· 1x 10/100/1000 base-T ethernet
· 1x USB-2.0 OTG interface
· 1x RS485
Supply for External Sensors
· 85-264V AC, 10A 24V DC, 100mA
· 700 Joule CATC (20kV/10kA)
· -40°C to +50°C / -40°F to +122°F, 20% to 90% Rh non-condensing
ANSI C136.41 Compatible NEMA 7-Pin Receptacle