REVApp is a mobile tool that streamlines the collection of homeless encampment data while conveying real-time actionable insights.
REVApp was built as part of a large U.S. City’s Homeless Encampment Team outreach initiative. The solution centers around a digital application to connect the homeless with shelter and critical support resources, while removing unsafe encampments which posed public health risks from public property.
• Mapping and Geo-Fencing: records accurate locations with appropriate naming conventions, eliminating duplicate records
• Prioritization: weighting conventions in-app aid in prioritizing highest risk locations
• Follow-Up Services: app workflows allow immediate coordination of services
• Performance reporting: drives transparency around areas for improvement
• Information Security: personal information collected is secure.
• Modular Services: mobile and desktop applications allow practitioners, policymakers, and constituents to remain informed
• Scalable: designed to meet any agency and homeless stakeholder requirement.