Purple Forge is an award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of mobile-first community engagement and self service solutions. Our Smart City solutions can provide your city with a cost effective solution to begin your Smart City journey and help you meet your municipal goals:
- Offer up-to-the minute services and information
- Become the go-to channel for critical communications
- Connect tourists to local events, attractions and information
- Boost citizen input and engagement
- Help to reduce operational costs
- Connect residents with local businesses
- Spur economic growth
- Improve transparency with citizens
- Foster self-service and technology use in your community
Purple Forge’s Smart Service Solutions platform delivers a wide range of pre-packaged solutions with optional features and customization including:
- City walking tours
- Public art
- City inspection services
- Geo-referenced data (e.g. property information, land use, infrastructure)
- Print replacement
- Interactive kiosks
Our Smart Service Solutions platform offers advanced and comprehensive features that span: Web, Mobile, Wearables, Social, Location Based Services (LBS), Proximity Based Services (iBeacons), Internet of Things, Cognitive Computing and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Purple Forge has deployed hundreds of solutions for a wide range of customers, including the cities of Denver, Long Beach, Pittsburgh, Miami-Dade, Edmonton, Surrey, Mississauga, Oakville, and Ottawa. Other customers include federal, county and provincial governments such as: Union County NJ, Province of Manitoba, Government of Canada, and Sonoma County CA.
Purple Forge is an IBM Watson Ecosystem Partner and the Purple Forge Smart Service Solutions platform includes Watson cognitive computing and natural language processing capabilities. Purple Forge is partnered with TELUS who offer TELUS Smart City apps
based on Purple Forge services.
With many organizations today striving to do more with less, moving to a cloud deployment model significantly reduces infrastructure, equipment, software and staff resourcing requirements. Purple Forge’s Smart Service Solutions platform is an industry leading, award-winning technology that offers many benefits over traditional one-off mobile application development, including:
- Cost effective
- Efficient development
- Ease of deployment
- Leverages existing and open data content
- Ease of content updating
- Managed service (or licensed deployment is available)
- Manages volatility implicit in mobile develop and lifecycle
- Risk mitigation (proven solution over years of deployment)
For more information on how you can deploy Smart City applications today – please contact us
Purple Forge is partnered with TELUS and IBM.