The Bobcat is a light-weight, portable, dry filter air sampler for monitoring airborne bacteria, and viruses, including coronavirus.
The ADC-200 Bobcat™ is a small lightweight and portable dry filter air sampler with a built-in tripod that actively collects viruses, bacteria and fungal spores onto a dry electret filter with an active airflow of 100 LPM to 200 LPM.
Sample recovery from the filter takes just seconds and results in a concentrated liquid sample of 6 mL that is ready for analysis using PCR or other molecular methods.
The Bobcat can run up to 12 hours on battery power or can plug into wall power.
- Lightweight, only 7.8 lbs with battery
- Built-in tripod
- Omni-directional aerosol inlet
- Built-in mass flow sensor for consistent sampling rates up to 200 LPM
- 4 programmable run modes allow the user to balance collection rate with battery life. Run modes can be factory customized for flow rate and time intervals.
- Disposable, Single-use filter and elutor components - no need for decontamination
- No liquids in the collector allow for use in extreme temperatures
- Eluting captured particles from the filter takes only seconds
- Rugged design for durability