Modern and engaging communications tools to make smart city technology and data projects approachable and accessible for the community
Our team has worked with municipal clients to create engaging communications strategies and materials that have been published and distributed across the country. With an understanding of new communications technology and methods, Nutter Consulting has helped cities modernize their outreach and increase transparency with the community.
Materials we have produced include:
- Infographics to communicate key features of a government’s initiative
- Digital and print event advertisements for community engagement events
- Dynamic speaker presentations for conferences and workshops that are visually driven
- Engaging and modern final deliverables, including white papers, reports, and presentations that clearly communicate complex content
We create graphically-driven informational resources for our clients to effectively and powerfully communicate program information to the public.
In translating these strategies to action, our firm creates graphically engaging materials to complement the client’s education and outreach goals. To make our designs powerful, clear and effective, Nutter Consulting employs the following principles:
- Dive deep into the client’s goals and objectives to develop design goals
- Utilize unique stylistic elements, such as font and color scheme, to reflect the client and content in the developed materials
- Employ a user-centric approach to tailor content to the intended end-user, defining and clarifying technical language as needed