iCommunis is a two-sided mobile platform to enable and improve community engagement across infrastructure projects (large or small)
A two-sided mobile platform, iCommunis adopts a 'back-to-basics' approach via its free registration, and easy to use dashboard. The problem iCommunis aims to solve is improve two-way communication and engagement across cities, governments, and residents; across all types of infrastructure projects. Back-to-basics mindset is driven by the need to be user-centric, cutting through the fancy tech-features and giving people an easy means to 'have their voice, crowdsource ideas from them, and enable faster feedback directly on the project loaded in iCommunis'. In this era of privacy matters, iCommunis is also the only dedicated infrastructure platform, which strives to get people engaging on it positively and constructively. At the same time, iCommunis also strives to have its government and city clients, load and explain a project case, and broadcast it to its communities for their feedback and ideas. The broadcast feature also allows sharing across Facebook and Twitter.
· Free to register
· Easy to use mobile platform (desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart-phones)
· Drive the infrastructure initiatives you believe best suit your communities and cities
· Create and share new ideas for infrastructure projects; share across Facebook and Twitter
· Showcase your proposed project, enable upfront community engagement, and buy-in
· Obtain feedback from all stakeholders in real-time
· Connect with the residents to gain local insights
· Cross-share and learn from projects in your cities with other progressive cities across the world
· Improve back-office efficiency by integrating iCommunis with your systems*
*Customized dashboard and integration functions available on request. Additional functionalities including VR/AR will be added on request.