SP3L lightweight, flexible solar modules are easily suited for rapid adhesive and/or mounting installation on membrane and metal substrates.
The SP1 & SP3 LPV modules are easily suited for multiple adhesive applications and/or mounting solutions, enabling rapid installation as well as low-cost system integration with a wide variety of membrane and metal substrates.
Our commitment to product quality, reliability and performance promises SoloPower’s customers and partners a robust return on investment plus stable and predictable operations and maintenance. All SoloPower products are built to meet or exceed UL and IEC standards.
Our modules are designed for superior performance under all light conditions, including low sun angle — providing a consistent and excellent energy yield throughout the year. With an internal mandate to align our products with strict building materials industry standards, we push the limits for rigorous failure analysis. To that end, we continually subject our solar cells and modules to harsh environmental and accelerated life-cycle testing.
SoloPanel® SP3 is our second-generation, large-format flexible module engineered for commercial and industrial building applications.
The SP3 module is easily configured for multiple adhesive applications, enabling rapid installation and low-cost system integration with a wide variety of roof substrates such as EPDM, TPO, Built-up-roofing / Modified bitumen.
- SP3S: 153 series connected, high-efficiency CIGS solar cells optimize panel performance
- SP3L: 180 series connected, high-efficiency CIGS solar cells optimize panel performance
- Low-weight, non-penetrating mounting solutions employ lightweight module characteristics
- Superior low-sun-angle and low-light performance provide excellent energy yield
- Low-profile bypass diodes allow for maximum performance under shade conditions
- Proprietary moisture barrier front sheet, sealed junction box and protective stainless steel back sheet provide a long-life, reliable and durable package
- 5-year limited warranty against defective materials and workmanship
- 25-year warranty on power output
- Designed and manufactured in USA
For full product specifications, please visit our website www.solopower.com
SoloPower SP3L is our second-generation, large-format flexible module engineered for rapid installation and low-cost system integration with commercial and industrial roof substrates such as EPDM, TPO, Modified bitumen and metal.
SoloPower SP3SL is an innovative photovoltaic module based
upon Copper, Indium, Gallium, Selenium (“CIGS”) semiconductor
material electro-deposited on a flexible stainless steel
substrate and encapsulated in a state-of-the-art moisture